NEW YORK ATAP TRAINING
Train 321’s online New York State Alcohol Training Awareness Program (ATAP) is approved by the New York State Liquor Authority for On-Premises and Off-Premises.
Our advanced training platform was created to provide our customers with real-time training, by providing practical solutions for complying with alcoholic beverage laws. Our online courses are designed by law enforcement, attorneys, and trained professionals in the alcoholic beverage industry. We do all of this and still remain the most cost-effective solution available.
The material in our training covers essential information to comply with New York’s alcoholic beverage laws:
- Eliminate sale and service to underage customers through proper I.D. checking.
- Evaluating intoxication levels by understanding the effects of alcohol in the body.
- Preventing over serving patrons and dealing with unruly patrons and alcohol-related situations.
- Responsibility for direct and indirect delivery of alcohol to underage customers.
- Promote responsibility amongst your staff.
- Our training is tailored to both on and off premise vendors who are licensed to serve and sell alcohol.
- Train 321 will provide you a weekly progress report each week to help maintain a compliant workplace.